• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Multiple Wake Up Ivrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmvt112

Bronze Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
I would like to understand why it is not possible to have multiple Wake Up Ivrs. I have tested this feature by calling in and was able to set it to trigger. However, I was a bit surprised that I am unable to create another. This has been tested on both a PRO & standard annual license.

Seems like a fine request - maybe for different language need.
But would need to assign which IVR to use for each Wake Up Call.

Perhaps you can tell us more about your goal.

I would throw it on the ideas forum.

Preparing for a demonstration to my first client and they are developing a new Hotel. I am interested in having a full PBX and Hotel solution using 3CX and its hotel module. The goal with the IVR would be as you said for multiple languages or even special time-based events where paging might be of an overkill.

Have not settled on a PMS software and maybe the integration using them would allow for multiple ivr setups.

Reactions: craigreilly
I would recommend posting this as a feature request to our ideas section of the forum https://www.3cx.com/community/forums/3cx-ideas/ . All posts are reviewed by their corresponding Departments and, if feasible and voted for by other users as well, may be implemented in an upcoming service pack or update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJL
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.