• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Debian SBC installer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nafran

Free User
Reaction score
Hello, I'm trying to install the Session Border Controller on a Debian VM but the link in the instructions downloads an empty zip file. Can you please provide a working link to the file? Thank you.

That is the install script, wont open with windows

Hi thanks, I was able to execute the command and the console return said 3CXSBC was running but the configuration interface from the instructions never appeared and the conf file listed in the output is empty.

Thanks. It turns out my lack of Debian experience was to blame. The sudo command is not valid as used in the instructions for the raspberry pi. Once I logged in as root in the console, the setup worked. Now on to configuring the phones.

Very good.

Glad to see the issue has been resolved. Let us know if you face any issues with phone provisioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jabren
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.