• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

MultiLingual prompts

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartijnDoeland

Free User
Reaction score
Is it possible to have different promptsets active depending on extension settings?
We have dutch, english, french, polish and german users. I'd like to have system messages in the language of the user.

Each user voicemail, can be in a different language - you select it within the voicemail settings

Before doing the above, each language needs downloading - Settings -> System Prompts

That's not what i meant.
If an english user dials a wrong number, the standard message prompt is dutch. I want this to reflect the language of the extension.

Hello @MartijnDoeland

I am afraid this is currently not possible. You can choose different prompts under extensions and Digital receptionists but users will always get system prompts in the main language of the system.
I would recommend posting this as a feature request to our ideas section of the forum https://www.3cx.com/community/forums/3cx-ideas/ . All posts are reviewed by their corresponding Departments and, if feasible and voted for by other users as well, may be implemented in an upcoming service pack or update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantinium
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.