• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX v16 Reloaded: Alpha 2 Lands

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelB_3CX

3CX Team
Staff member
3CX Support
Reaction score
Did you think that we were done with updates to 3CX v16? Not yet! The just released v16 Alpha 2 includes even more new features and upgrades for everyone. From all of us here at 3CX, have a Happy Holiday Season and enjoy the new 3CX v16 Alpha 2! Read on and keep coming back for more!

Web Client... Reloaded​

At last! You can now ...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited by a moderator:
holy batman! Instance Manager!!!

One question.
  • The “Instance Manager” function is not available if failover is configured or hosting mode is enabled.
is this a bug and will be adressed or will entreprise licences not benefit from this?

@pitrickzul It works with all instances, as long as they are on linux. Maybe there is something else that is causing it not to work for you, please give us more detail.

Cant seem to get the Instances to show up, when logged in to https://customer.3cx.com/prm/CustomerHome.aspx, click on Instances, and the page just redirects back to the login page, I installed Instance Manager on a test PBX, gave all Permissions. Not sure the problem.

Cant seem to get the Instances to show up, when logged in to https://customer.3cx.com/prm/CustomerHome.aspx, click on Instances, and the page just redirects back to the login page, I installed Instance Manager on a test PBX, gave all Permissions. Not sure the problem.

Same here for my test PBX, it's not showing up in my partner portal.

@pitrickzul It works with all instances, as long as they are on linux. Maybe there is something else that is causing it not to work for you, please give us more detail.

I probably worded that incorrectly. I was questionning the stated bug that was reported at the end of the blog post. I didn't understand what hosted mode meant

Maybe the Cart came before the Horse.

The instance manager is a very good feature. And the chat and click to call features are things i have had customer request many times

But i do have a question i Have 2 demo systems i use for customer testing one Standard and one enterprise i have upgraded them both first to alpha 1 and then alpha 2

My understanding was that these would not lose features but after the upgrade the standard had the following features removed.

-Call Queues
-Recordings
-Call Reports
-Bridges

My main question is when will we have a complete list of the features for each licence as so to plan which installs will need which licences before upgrading i know it will be a couple of months until full release but the earlier we know the better prepared we can be.

Thank you

@leegreen - thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately I cant disclose yet what feature set the STD will have but what i can say is that the the 8SC STD will be free of charge including maintenance (it will be an annual license automatically renewed and one will have to stay on the latest version) So simply keep using that until the release date and then you can consider purchasing PRO if you want or more sim calls if you need.... Current commercial/paid standard customers will have their version adjusted so as not to loose features.

Great thank you for the response i was concerned as i have multiple customers who will be renewed early next year i just didnt want to renew and then lose features but it looks like you got that covered.

I will keep an eye out for more news on features

More great features since alpha 1,

Is there any chance of bringing the feature to re-arrange BLF buttons that is in the new web client to the extension management area as well?

Love the idea of the Instance Manager, fantastic! Turned on the data sharing in test instance, but on customer.3cx it doesn't seem to be properly working just yet.

LC5X8Xf.png

Love the idea of the Instance Manager, fantastic! Turned on the data sharing in test instance, but on customer.3cx it doesn't seem to be properly working just yet.

LC5X8Xf.png
Can you try to clear the cache and try again?

Hello, i have granted all permissions to Instance Manager, but when i click on Instances receive error 'www.3cx.com refused to connect'. The cache was cleared as well.

Realizando pruebas de Click2Call, me permito informar las siguientes fallas encontrando

• El enlace que indica el estado de la aplicación para copiar y poder enviar a nuestros clientes es diferente en el momento de administrar el 3CX desde la red a la red externa externa, este no es conveniente y que el administrador copia el enlace dentro de una red local la url trae la ip local, esta ip no la podran usar los clientes externos para el enlace no serviría, recomienda que en 3cx indique el enlace con el fqdn tal cual como maneja en el webmeeting.

• Se realizan varias configuraciones de clic en la llamada de prueba y 2 de la realización no paso el audio, se verifica con el cliente y se tiene en cuenta el diadema, se confirma si la web se encuentra con el diadema.

También debería existir un reporte en el modulo de reporte sobre las llamadas de las conexiones realizadas por Click2Call

Attachments

• Link Click2talk.jpg
    Link Click2talk.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 24
Hello, i have granted all permissions to Instance Manager, but when i click on Instances receive error 'www.3cx.com refused to connect'. The cache was cleared as well.

Very strange, could you please logout and login back again? Will you still see the same error? Can you please pm a screenshot showing this?

Instance manager is showing a blank page ATM:
https://customer.3cx.com/prm/myinstances.aspx

I suspect there is an error, will be very useful to press F12 and refresh the page and if there is an error pm so I can see what is the problem.

Can you try to clear the cache and try again?

I didn't clear the cache, but it has leapt into life and is now showing the instance.

Thanks
Paul

@Wilson Dario Maldonado The logic with the link is the same as was with the webclient link. If you access MMC with local ip, the webclient and click2call links will use the local ip, if however you access MMC using FQDN, then FQDN will be used for the links as well.

Note though that users that want to share their Clilck2Call link with their customers, etc. they won't use MMC, but will get this info from the welcome email sent to them, which will have their Click2Call link using the external FQDN.

Very strange, could you please logout and login back again? Will you still see the same error? Can you please pm a screenshot showing this?

upload_2018-12-20_15-54-11.png

I suspect there is an error, will be very useful to press F12 and refresh the page and if there is an error pm so I can see what is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quantinium
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.