• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

logged out of 3cx phone system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafam Technologies

Free User
Reaction score
i have entered correct user name and password and i have been logged out of account, how do i get in? can the account be reset?

Your ip has been blacklisted, try accessing the server for another IP address. When you gain access your can remove the IP address within the blacklist settings

If the server is remote for your machine , you need to try from another machine which has a different wan IP address

The blacklist does get removed after a certain time but can not rember what the time delay is

If you can not access the server because you have forgotten your password, and using the 15.5 sp6 type your username and password incorrect 3 times and you should get an option to reset the password. This does mean that you have setup smtp correct and added an administrator email address

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Hello @Nafam Technologies

Getting blacklisted can be the result of a miss-configured device trying to authenticate to the PBX from the same IP address and not necessarily the result of wrong management console credentials. Make sure that all devices are provisioned through the 3CX PBX and whitelist your IP to avoid any future issues. Also check your services and make sure everything is running. If all looks ok follow the instructions provided from @Saqqara and you should be able to gain access to the management console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.