• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved same phone two times in management console

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan Nica

Free User
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have setup a phone for ext 000 and now looks like it's stuck in the system although the phone is not in the network and looks like it is registered twice, any ideea what is wrong with that and how can I correct this?

Thanks,
Dan Screenshot 2019-01-18 at 10.59.14.png

Firstly I would not use 000 as an extension number, simply for the reason of uniformity.

You could try a restart of the services in the sytem but If the phone(s) are not in the system - why not try just deleting the extension in 3CX.

Hello @Dan Nica

Do you have 2 of the same model phones registered under extension 000? Is the phone now unplugged from the network but you still see it under phones?
What should happen is the phone should disappear after its registration timer runs out. If the phone was using the default settings then it should disappear 2 minutes after it was unplugged.

after a while the list gets updated, but sometimes I feel that the update takes so long...

after a while the list gets updated, but sometimes I feel that the update takes so long...
Do you refresh the page as the page does not auto refresh and changes may not become visible until you manually refresh the page. Or simply click on a different tab and click back to the Phones page.

I tried refreshing the page and going through different tabs in the 3CX menu, but looks like everything is stable now, phones appear as expected

Glad to see the issue is now resolved. Keep an eye on it and let us know if you face the same behaviour again.

Glad to see the issue is now resolved. Keep an eye on it and let us know if you face the same behaviour again.

I had this issue a while too. It seems to be due to the "Unregister on reboot" because when I provision the phone, it appears twice for some time then the second one goes away.

Changing tabs or refreshing the page did NOT fix anything. Just time.

This may be an issue to investigate. It's not the first time I see this.

I had this issue a while too. It seems to be due to the "Unregister on reboot" because when I provision the phone, it appears twice for some time then the second one goes away.

Changing tabs or refreshing the page did NOT fix anything. Just time.

This may be an issue to investigate. It's not the first time I see this.
Thank you for the feedback. We will see if we can replicate it.

Reactions: ConceptsWeb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.