• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

License for 15.5.0 does not work with 15.5.15502.6

Status
Not open for further replies.

greychain

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
I had to reinstall 3CX so downloaded the latest version for Debian. Now the system is rejecting the license as it's for a different version. Where can I download the 15.5.0 version from?

v15.5 is v15.5 . If your license doesn't work then it sounds like it's expired.

Thanks for that, but no it's not that easy. It's an NFR license and the license was ok before I reinstalled the system. I think the expiry date was something like 2034. I tried installing from the debian 8 iso but am getting the same error.

If it's an NFR license then I'd open a ticket. 3CX upgraded pretty much every license, even expired ones (except really old license or ones that hadn't activated in really long time) to v15.5 Update 6 since they required everyone to be on that version with the activation server change. So again v15.5 is v15.5 . Now if you have an a v15.5 license and you are upgrading from v12 or something like that it won't take the license as you do the step upgrades (but you don't need to anyways as it works fine when you get to v15.5) but if you are doing a fresh v15.5 install and it doesn't work then either your license is expired or there is something messed up with your license that only 3CX can fix. If you a NFR license you should be able to see the license expiration in the portal.

upload_2019-1-19_10-58-32.png

you have 2 NFR keys,
the one starting with V was used in a v16 alpha and therefore cannot be used in lower versions anymore (a limitation to NFRs). Your secondary NFR starting with 3 is still on v15.5. I have changed manually your V key back to v15.5 to ease the re-activation for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leowong
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.