• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

How to Call-in to Webinar (Classroom) by phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiciumconsultancy

Free User
Reaction score
Hi,

Maybe I am missing something, however, I am trying to locate the call-in number to allow participants to call-in to a Webinar (Classroom) using their phone for outside and inside (locally).

This facility is available for the "normal" Conference, but seems to be missing for the Webinar (Classroom).

Some participants have issues with their PC audio setup, so they have asked to call-in, and just use their computer to view the presentation.

I know this is possible with other webinar software providers and it must be something I am missing.

1. What number do external participants use as call-in number and Webinar ID to connect to the Webinar (Classroom)?
2. Can locale participants use a local number like 7000 instead?

Thanks for clearing this up. Appreciated.

Yep, the above is available in V16.

1. What number do external participants use as call-in number and Webinar ID to connect to the Webinar (Classroom)?

DIDs will be assignable as dial in numbers. These will also show up inside the meeting under the "Meeting Info" tab as well as inside your invitation mails.

2. Can locale participants use a local number like 7000 instead?

Yes of course. They can dial 7000 and put input the meeting's pin code. That's it.

Great news guys! Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.