• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX FreshSales CRM Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeka Percy Nnochirionye

Free User
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Please I need your help. I have successfully setup freshsales CRM in 3CX v15 and tested with a number. However, when calls come in it does not popup the url in the agent web client. I upgraded to the alpha version (v16) and configured freshsales crm and it poped up the URL in the webclient. Is there something else I need to do after setting up freshsales crm in 3cx v15.

Thank you as I anticipate your response.

Hello @Emeka Percy Nnochirionye,

In v16 we're adding call journaling and automatic contact creation, but the lookup part of the integration is pretty much the the same than in v15.5. If you're having problems in v15.5, then you should test an inbound call from the 3CX Console > Settings > CRM Integration > Freshsales > Test button, and then check the outcome from the Logs window. If there is any error, you will see it there.

Kind regards.

Thanks edossantos. I have tested with the Test button using a dummy contact I created in FreshSales CRM and I got a JSON response which is fine. However, when there is an Incoming call, on the WebClient, it doesnt popup the CRM url in v15. But this works in v16 (And v16 is not ready for production yet). My question is, does v15 popup CRM url from the WebClient, after integration via 3CX Console> Settings> CRM Integration?
Thank you for your patience.

It should work in v15.5 as well. Check the 3cxSystemService.log, any error should be there.

Also, ensure that you don't have an existing contact with that phone number in 3CX Contacts, otherwise 3CX will take it from there and not search it in Freshsales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.