• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Client plugin doesn't work when I changed windows login password

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohammad01

Reaction score
Hi
I integrated 3CX with Dynamic 365 on-prime by Client side plugin. everything was Ok and all phone call record (income & outcome) add in CRM nicely.
We decided to change all windows user (workstation and domain), after that we lost any phone call record
i don't understand relation between windows password and crm integration plugin.
I remove All integration folder and install again, but some client NOT OK still now
Would you please help me?
tanx

This could happen if you're configuring your user's credentials in the plugin configuration. If you changed that, you need to reconfigure the integration...

Also, you should check the logs from folder "%AppData%\3CXPhone for Windows\Logs" to understand what's going on.

Kind regards.

thanks for your reply.
I have this problem only on workstation computer and the domain user are Ok.
We fill username & password manually as you see our config below:
Code:
[Microsoft Dynamics Plug-in]
Server=*.*.*.*
Port=80
UseDefaultCredentials=False
UserName=******
Password=*****
Domain=*****
UseSecureConnection=False
Organization=****
AuthenticationMethod=OnPremise
LookupContactsOrder=0
LookupLeadsOrder=2
LookupAccountsOrder=1
UseDefaultBrowser=False
CustomBrowser=C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
[General]
ContactDetailsOpenMode=OnRing
OnlyShowContactDetailsForLargeNumbers=True
MinCallerIdLengthForContactDetails=3
StoreCallInformation=True
CreateContactIfNotFound=True
MaxCompareLength=8

this is one of the user Log:
Code:
1/22/2019 10:43:27 AM - Using DiscoveryUri=http://*.*.*.*/XRMServices/2011/Discovery.svc
1/22/2019 10:43:27 AM - An error occurred processing call finalization: The security timestamp is invalid because its creation time ('2019-01-22T07:18:27.522Z') is in the future. Current time is '2019-01-22T07:13:27.172Z' and allowed clock skew is '00:05:00'.
time on user and servers all is sync. as you see the time of the log 10:43 AM and it our corect time. I don't understand 3CX find from where clock 18:27 !
thanks

and this error in DotNetScriptPlugin file:
Code:
1/22/2019 1:31:59 PM - Assembly 'Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk, Version=8.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' could not be resolved, trying to load it from script probing folders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.