• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

T22p Firmware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad Yost

Reaction score
I know the T22p is EOL but I'm trying to locate the correct firmware for the phone. I've read this article, and downloaded the suggested file, but I don't see a T22p included in the file set. Yealink has some newer files up on their website, but I can't seem to get the phone to link up no matter which firmware I tried. Currently the phone has 7.71.1.1 hardware version: 5.0.0.61

Thanks!

I would suggest caution with downloading Yealink firmware directly from the site.

3CX have specific firmwares for some models and in other cases you could have a brand new firmware out on the site which has not been through 3CX testing and thus could cause you issues.

I was grasping at straws. Thanks for the link cobaltit.

Contrary to the instructions given by 3CX to update before provisioning, I try and provision the phone first before updating it because I can then use the management console to ensure I'm using the correct firmware.

It usually works but you have to occasionally go back to doing it the proper way when it doesn't.

Hello @Chad Yost

You do not mention if the phone is local to the PBX or remote? If remote are you trying to use STUN or SBC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ICT BE Peleman
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.