• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Need help. Server not registering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fede M. Fernández

Reaction score
Hello, I am really new at this and I have some troubles to get the SIP Trunk registered, my provider sended me this email, i´ve been searching and I havent find anything in the current version.

Last edited:
Hello @Fede M. Fernández

I would recommend using a supported provider where pre-configured templates are included in the PBX to help you with configuration and eliminate any guessing work.
The first step to any attempt to connect to a voip provider is to make sure that the firewall checker of the PBX passes all tests. Then based on the information given to you by your provider you can set the trunk up by navigating to the SiP Trunks tab and adding a new SIP trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmirLD
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.