• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

I can't Provision GXP2130 phone nor register it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed Mohamed

Customer
Basic Certified
Reaction score
I can't Provision GXP2130 phone nor register it manually please help

Thanks

Need more info on your setup.

What version of 3CX, ie. 15.5 SP6

Is the 3CX server hosted in the cloud or on the same network at the phones.

How are you trying to provision the phones - lan , stun or sbc

Have you followed the instructions for the phone -
https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/grandstream-gxp21-series/

Have you upgraded the firmware of the phones ?

Hi Their

I tried yes and i upgraded the Firmware for the phone to 10.0.7, not the latest as it didn't upgraded Idk why

i have 3cx on cloud and I tried to provision it sbc and stun and not working

and when i try to write my details on account manually it didn't register as well

i have a Tunnel on 3cx and idk where to write its pass on the phone it might make that issue

Thanks
Ahmed

Okay let me explain

i have the VoIP on cloud and local as well

so which one should i use for provision the phone?

Thanks
Ahmed

i have the VoIP on cloud and local as well
What do you mean by this statement? Is the 3CX PBX on the cloud or local? Do you have a VPN connection to the PBX?

Ahmed,
If you have 3CX on cloud and local, they must be different instances. If you read the documentation, 3CX does not support failover from a local 3CX to a cloud 3CX (and vice versa).

You just have to create an extension, and assign the MAC Address of the phone under "Phone provisioning". If you are using cloud 3CX, you must disable the "Disallow use of extension outside the LAN" under "Options".

If you keep bouncing the MacAddress on multiple PBX, remote provisioning will not work anymore for a couple of days since it use public GrandStream servers to know where it is supposed to go.

It is ALL in the documentation.
Did you read it ?

What do you mean by this statement? Is the 3CX PBX on the cloud or local? Do you have a VPN connection to the PBX?

i mean it has local ip and cloud site as well which is emple.3cx.nl

and local ip 192.168.1.x

Thats what i have

and i read all Provision docs and i followed them but no way not working and when i try it manually to add the account it keeps the same not registered

Thanks

@Ahmed Mohamed

Let your phone on DHCP on your local network. Don't try to configure it.
Configure it on your 3CX. Make sure you followed the firewall rules, and the setup I explained above about not blocking STUN in the OPTIONS of the extension. Then wait.

Reactions: ConceptsWeb
okay will try this so i don't have to make the phone static ip ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.