Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

1.1.5 App crash on incoming call

Discussion in 'iOS' started by Landgraph, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landgraph

Hello!

Small bug report ;)

I use 3cx Phone for iPhone on iPhone 4S and with PBX Panasonic NCP-500.

When I receive incoming call from city line, application on phone trying ring... And unexpectedly close application... Then must again tap on 3cx phone icon to start application again.

I have such problem if contacts naming in windows-1251 (russian) encoding in PBX. When I rename all contacts on PBX by English - softphone start receive incoming calls correctly, without unexpected closing.

Sorry for my English ;)

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

dont worry,

but we have tested our 3cx phone vs ani lang, even agains tamil, but it could be that the pbx does not convert them correctly to UTF. Have a test with the 3cx phone system and russian names, that should 100% work. you can download the pbx free from here: http://www.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneSystem11.exe

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.