• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

1 location out of 8 won't register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neonjoe

Reaction score
So I'm managing a few 3CX installs now, and I regularly move between accounts on my softphone to check for activity on the phone system before sending firmware updates, or other things that might disrupt service.

I have one of my clients that I cannot register my softphone to their system. It will just sit and loop on Registering... Register Failed.

I have watched the traffic both leaving my network and as it enters in my client's network. I see that on normal registration, there will be a TCP 5090 packet, then UDP 5090, and then TCP 5001. For the one that won't register, there is only TCP 5090 going. The UDP 5090 never even leaves my machine. Why would only this site be failing to register? Every account is installed directly from the config file in the welcome email.

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.