12.5 CRM popup does not work

Discussion in 'Windows' started by nofreeze, Feb 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nofreeze

We have just updated recently to version 12.5 and also updated the crm manager. We are using Sugarcrm however now we never get and popup to create a record or matching records. I have everything configure as before but nothing. Anyone else having the same problem??

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Kindly open a support ticket on this matter, in CRM department.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. roadwings

nofreeze

Did you ever get anywhere with this? I saw your other post about SugarCRM too. We are experiencing the same issues. One thing that I had to change in Sugar to get an error message to go away was setting a sessions path in the Sugar config_override.php. That fixed a Sugar error, but not the 3CX/CRMPlugin Integration.

We tested 3CX 12 and loved it. We tested the SugarCRM plugin successfully at the same time, it was great. We recently purchased 3CX 12.5 Pro and now the new CRM plugin does not work. I don't see a popup at all. From the logs, debugging and testing that I have done, I am not convinced that it still does even pop up. Does it just send information straight to Sugar? What does this new plugin actually do compared to the old one? Do you have any pointers on either the 3CX, Client or Sugar side?

In testing, some times it will pull up Chrome and load a page in sugar (after you end a call the page to log the call might pop up, I think thats the Journaling?). I guessed that if the new version does not have the popup, it might load a page in Sugar related to the caller/lead/account, but it does not do that either.

I think the old plugin was just fine, hopefully the new one is even better once it gets going. Also did you try installing that Sugar click to call feature? That would be next on my list after this going again. How did that go? If you did it.

Running 12.5 Pro and SugarCRM CE 6.5.20
    Anyone from 3CX, Is there any hope for CRM integration on a Mac?

4. roadwings

Are bumps allowed in this forum? I will create a support ticket next and share the results for future search engine ninjas, if this forum post goes nowhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.