• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

15.0.71- Att and Blind Transfers do not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlatheTrading

Reaction score
Device Info
-------------------------------------------------------
Phone Model: All Android updated to 15.0.71

Issue Info
-------------------------------------------------------
Handset: Cell Phone
Contacts: [Local]
Connection: [WiFi|]
Server: [Internal]

Att and Blind Transfers are not working. The following is what happens. These have been sent to 3cx support with no response. The phones I have that have not been updated to .71, work fine. Please Fix!

1. Phone one picks up a call- opens line one
2. phone 1 hits att transfer with intention of transferring to phone 2 - opens line 2
3. Phone 1 goes to the phonebook and hits phone 2's extension, hits call extension
4. Phone 2 rings and is picked up- opens line 3 on phone 1
5. Phone 1 hits the transfer button with intent to transfer call
6. Phone 1 does not transfer the call, instead it puts phone 2 on hold, and the original call stays on hold.

If you type the extension of the person, instead of selecting from the phonebook, then the call will transfer as expected. This is a workaround, but not practical for my company, as we have too many lines to memorize.

Thanks!

Hello @OlatheTrading

Did you get a reply from 3CX support?
Do you have a ticket number so i can check the status of the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.