15 - 20 Second voicemail delay.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AidenSound, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AidenSound

Hi all,

There seems to a 15 - 20 second delay between the ringing stopping and voicemail picking up the call. I've tried to dial 199 internally and it takes the same amount of time. It only does it when it hasn't been utilized for 24+ hours. It's a very low usage box.

Installed on a Server 2011 essentials machine, v10.0.24018.2322.

All help is appreciated!

Thanks,

Aiden.

2. AidenSound

Bump, anyone?

3. paul.hadley

paul.hadley New Member

I had a similar problem with a customers installation.

The solution I came up with was to auto dial a call to the PBX at 7.00am each day to kick it back into life

The files I used are here

http://nuneaton.ath.cx/software/SIP-Dialer.zip

Extract the zip to the hard disk on the 3CX server, should end up in C:\SIP-Dialer to work.

Edit the IVM Reset.bat file with a number for one of your Digital Receptionists "SIP Numbers" and "Registered Extension" and the "Password" for that extension and the "IP Address" of your 3CX Server.

There is a sample file included as well. In the sample the batch file dials a digital receptionist at "750" from extension "200" with a password of "slpehi" on a server at "192.168.61.1"

Once you have adjusted the settings in the batch file run it and it should auto dial your PBX and then hang up. Schedule the batch file to run at what ever time is best from the Windows Task Scheduler and the PBX Should be kicked into life before anyone needs it.

4. AidenSound

Something like that is exactly what I was after, thanks mate!

Will give it a shot soon. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.