17. Call Reporting

Discussion in 'Documentation' started by Katerina, Jan 26, 2017.

1. katerinaK

3CX Support

2. Agnieszka

Hi, why in 3CX v.15 there is no possibility to export reports straight away to standard excel files? Will You make this possibility soon?

3. vinck

I am missing excel export. CSV does not get imported automatically in Dutch Excel. By default it uses ';' as a separator, not ',' comma. Decimal values use ',' as a decimal point (yes yes i know), not a '.'. So I have to run a convertion on the CSV before I can see the data. This used to work in previous versions without any extra work. Why was this handy export type removed?

Also: the download takes much longer to complete, this used to be done in seconds.
    Not to pleased with this new report tool. It has lesser options and more work for me.

4. Tom Conlon

Can you please add the ability to do the following:

1. Schedule reports at a higher frequency than one day - e.g. hourly (ad-hoc exists so hopefully this should be possible)?

2. In the absence of any means of getting accurate Call Extension report data in real-time (e.g. via CDR), can the ability to run existing reports automatically/programmically be added asap please?

Thanks