• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

2 problems with the server - 3cx

Status
Not open for further replies.

hagesol

Reaction score
hi

I have 2 problems...

1)

I can call from 100 to 101 and from 101 to 100 (Extensions) but not out with VOIP Provider (sip). (I use the X-lite softwarephone for calling, I have tried other softwarephones but then I can not get any connections and sound.) I got this Message in the logg:

11:03:09.546 CallConf::Rejected Call (C:1C) is rejected: Calling is failed (unspecified)

11:03:09.546 StratInOut::eek:nCancel Call from Ext.100 to 0477258xxxx has been terminated; reason: Calling is failed (unspecified)

11:03:00.671 CallConf::eek:nIncoming Incoming call from Ext.100 to sip:[email protected]

I have tried and tried to understand, but I have not more ideas.

In the beginning I had som stunt server problems, but that is ok now. I got not more stunt server problems.

When I call a inter-call I have sound and the other person can hear me. (100-101 and 101-100)

I have also set up a Digital Receptionist and I hear the voice from the reseptionist, but I can not use the button (1 for 100 and 0 for 101).

Sorry for my english...
I hope you understand my problem?
I hope someone out there can help me...

lars
(hagesol)

What is your Voip Provider?
What version of PBX are you running?
what version of xlite are you running?

hagesol said:
hi

I have 2 problems...

When I call a inter-call I have sound and the other person can hear me. (100-101 and 101-100)

I have also set up a Digital Receptionist and I hear the voice from the reseptionist, but I can not use the button (1 for 100 and 0 for 101).

Sorry for my english...
I hope you understand my problem?
I hope someone out there can help me...

lars
(hagesol)

Ok for your two problems I will try to fix one :)
It looks like a DTMF issue, (you can do a search on the forum) you will find that 3cxsupport mentioned that codecs G729 will not work with DTMF, hence you have to set this to G711 (u/a).

If you have that than you can do ONE of the following options.

1. (with no firewall)
For each extension 100 and 101 configure in the advanced options Device is External. I say for no firewall, because it will use the ports 9000-9003 when you select this and that will trigger the use of an external IP type scenario.

2. (with a firewall)
For each extension 100 and 101 configure in the advance options Bind to Media Server. This will use the internal ports 7000 - 7500 and internal ip address type scenario.

Only do one or the other, not both.

I will try to have a go at your other problem, but it is a bit confusing the way you lay it out.
I can call from 100 to 101 and from 101 to 100 (Extensions) but not out with VOIP Provider (sip).
Although you say you do not use a VOIP, the log shows otherwise (well what I understand from it. It looks like the number is routed to an external number.

11:03:09.546 CallConf::Rejected Call (C:1C) is rejected: Calling is failed (unspecified)
11:03:09.546 StratInOut::eek:nCancel Call from Ext.100 to 04772581xxx has been terminated; reason: Calling is failed (unspecified)
11:03:00.671 CallConf::eek:nIncoming Incoming call from Ext.100 to sip:[email protected]

Anyway have a look, another tip, becareful in posting IP addesses and phone numbers on forums. They are not to bad here, but google brings up some posts of this forum when searching. Just a heads up for ya.

Henk.

Costas3CX said:
What is your Voip Provider?
What version of PBX are you running?
what version of xlite are you running?[/quot

my Voip Provider is http://www.phonzo.com
The pbx version is v3.0.1699.0
The xlite version is v3.0

!!!!

Thanks ItFarmer,,, now is the Digital Receptionist ok,,,

but to the 3CX TEAM - do you have a solusion to the other question?

lars

What is your configuration on 101.

Base upon what I see 101 is forwarded to an external number, is that the case?

Are you trying to dial from internal to external? Or only internal to internal?

hi again

I trying to dial from internal to external, internal to internal (intranet) is ok. Just to be sure that is not a firewall problem in the router, I have made a user (103) outside the intranet. We can call eachother.

The configuration for all users is the same (100,101 and the new 103):

Device is External - no
Bind to Media Server - yes
Supports Re-Invite - yes
Supports 'Replaces' header - yes

I have set up the server like this: when all users call eachother they come to the Digital Receptionist - this is function now after I get some info from you.

I have also made a Outbound Rules that do this: place 0047 before the number the users dial, and what provider (sip) I will use.

When I call outside (external I get the message in the logg that I have posted earlyer. When I call from skype to my server (sip - phonenumber from http://www.phonzo.com) I get a busy tone.

This is my problem....

Lars

Can you check if you actually register with your VSP?

Looks like all the things are in place for 3cx but the moment it leaves your network it falls over.

H.

Ill have a play with this tonight, (if the missus pemits it that is :)>>)

11:02:12.203 ClientRegs::eek:nSuccess Registration of sip:[email protected] is successful

11:02:12.000 ExtLine::Register_ Send registration for "105"<sip:[email protected]>

11:02:12.000 ExtLine::Register_ Use External IP for device line registration DN='10000' device='Phonzo'

Like you see the VSP is register.... For me this is a big question,,, :)

Lars

11:02:12.203 ClientRegs::eek:nSuccess Registration of sip:[email protected] is successful

11:02:12.000 ExtLine::Register_ Send registration for "105"<sip:[email protected]>

11:02:12.000 ExtLine::Register_ Use External IP for device line registration DN='10000' device='Phonzo'

Like you see the VSP is register....

Damn, would be nice if it wasn't :). Ok back to the drawing board, perhaps it is one of the advanced settings. I have not had much time to play with that, so today might be the day :)

I have also a another sip-account I haven't used in 3CX, I registred the account in 3CX, but her I get this message:

12:24:19.906 ExtLine::Register_ Send registration for "10001"<sip:[email protected]>

12:24:19.906 ExtLine::Register_ Use External IP for device line registration DN='10001' device='vYKE'

12:24:20.656 ClientRegs::eek:nFailure Registration of sip:[email protected] has failed; reason=Unauthorized

Her is the settings for http://www.vyke.com:

Settings for Vyke SIP:
Display name: xxxxx
Username: xxxxx
Password: ***** (Same as your vyke password if confirmed)
SIP server: sip.vyke.com
IAX Server: iax.vyke.com
Port: 5060
RTP port: 5090
DTMF: RFC 2833
Proxy settings: Same as SIP server
Register server: Leave blank
Supported codecs: G.729, G.711 (ulaw), gsm

I undestand I have written something wrong, but don't understand what,,,

In the line status the light i red, and I understand why - the sip-account whan't registrer....

Why i don't like this account is why this account don't have a phonenumber...

lars

now I could call out with http://www.Vyke.com, it was wrong sip-adress,,,

But don't with the http://www.phonzo.com who has phone number to recieve calls,,,

This is soooooo sad for me,,,,

Lars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.