Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

2 Q: Set callback option and login to Ext. on phone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by 3397premier, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3397premier

1/ We have part time users hope they can use any phones and just log in their ext on the phone, is it possible?

2/ About the call back option, when we enable it, the person said "We will call back your # 001... and the rest 10 digits", and it failed to call back because the 001 setting. Where can I change 001 to 1, thanks

EDIT: I found out how to change this, I went to VOIP Providers > Provider > Trunk Provider > check on reformat callerID, changed only in inbound callerID: add + to international prefix, local # length change to 10. Test few times and it actually called my cell phone :)

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

For Q1, you have to have specific type of phones that support hot desking.Find more information here http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/hot-desking-with-3cx-phone-system/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.