Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

2 seconds delay

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by invusa, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. invusa

We are experiencing approx. a 2 second delay when receiving incoming calls. It appears that the caller can hear us okay, but we can not hear the caller. After approx. 2 seconds we can hear the caller fine and the call quality is good. We are using Linksys IP phones model: SPA942 and have a Linksys Gigabit switch. The 3CX IP PBX box runs on Windows XP SP3, which is installed on a powerful DELL server with 3 a GHz processor and 3.25 GB of RAM. The 3CX version we are running is 6.0.806.0. We are using VOIP lines from 2 different VOIP providers.

Any ideas how to troubleshoot this? thx

2. amygoda

amygoda Member

Hello and Welcome
    Please send more data about your lines and device and network

3. invusa

Any ideas how to troubleshoot this? Thank you very much for your help.

4. invusa

Thanks for your reply. We are using a SonicWALL PRO 3060 as our firewall and our VOIP provider are VOIP.ms and BroadVoice. Thanks again for your help.

5. interplanet

There was this issue before version 6.0.806.0. I think you could make a backup of your 3cx configurations using the 3cx backup/restore utility, remove the 3cx system, reinstall it and restore your backup configurations.

In some cases this procedure has solved my problems.

Is this issue present only if you use Digital Receptionist before answer a call?

Please post a verbose log of an incoming call.

Marco

6. invusa

verbose log output to troubleshoot 2 seconds delay:

log:

09:50:05.171 Call::Terminate [CM503008]: Call(8): Call is terminated
    09:50:05.109 LineCfg::getInboundTarget [CM503012]: Inbound office hours' rule for LN:10000 forwards to DN:800
    09:50:05.093 LineCfg::getInboundTarget [CM503012]: Inbound office hours' rule for LN:10000 forwards to DN:800
    09:50:05.093 LineCfg::getInboundTarget Looking for inbound target: called=646717xxxx; caller=415230xxxx
    09:50:05.093 LineCfg::getInboundTarget Looking for inbound target: called=646717xxxx; caller=415230xxxx

7. switch2asp

Hello all, my name is Rene and am new in the Forums. Nice to meet you all.

I didn't know where to put my problem, so thought it came the most close to this open one.
    I have 3cx 6.1.0 installed on a w2k3 server. i have one provider with 4 tel. numbers incoming (budgetphone) and one provider for outgoing calls (voipbuster)
    All is working in/outgoing, sound is crystal clear except the fact that as well as on incoming calls as on outgoing calls, there are delays in the sound.
    Also when dialing a tel.number there are 2 different knocking tones? (the tone you hear when calling the other party)
    Does anyone have any suggestions where to start my search where the prob. might be?

Kind regards,
    Rene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.