2N VoiceBlue -no ringing tone when dialing out from Snom 320

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by abacusadmin, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abacusadmin

Hi

I have a 2N VoiceBlue Next GSM gateway (which is a new model) on trial.

I have Snom 320 desk phones and 3CX (v8.0.10824.716). I can make outgoing calls and the calls have good quality but the problem is that when the call is placed from the Snom 320 (v7.3.30) there is no ringing tone, only silence until the call is answered.

However, when I use the 3CX soft phone there is a ringing tone.

To setup the 2N VoiceBlue Next I used the Portech MV372 wizard. I actually have a Portech MV372 but it has poor call quality.

Any ideas?
    Greg

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Unfortunately we do not support the 2N GSM gateways, so we can not help you with its config i am afraid. This is a config issue on the 2N or Snom side i suggest you contact 2N...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. abacusadmin

Thanks for the quick reply.

Are you able to tell me if it is not supported by 3CX because it has found to be problematic or simply that it hasn't been looked at by 3CX yet?

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

We are not familiar with it. Because of the sheer amount of devices on the market we have to be a bit selective who we choose to support and for what devices we will make configs. So it does not mean it wont work but 2N would have to support you on the integration and tell you whether it works or not. Hope that helps! Unfortunately 2N make a competitive PBX so thats not a good start.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.