32 Seconds call drops

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Cassel, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cassel

Hi all,

I have it installed the client 3cx for windows in 3 computers. All of them when it initiates the call it last only 32 seconds and it drops by itself.

We made a test on a iphone client to check if was something on the router but it worked fine without dropping the call. It makes me think that it is something on windows. I even tried to turn off the firewall, but still droping.

Does any one went thru this issue?

Thank you in advance,

Cassel

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

antivirus?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Cassel likes this.
  3. Cassel

Turned off, antivirus and firewall and still with dropping.

4. Marios Neophytou

Marios Neophytou Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello

Are you using SRTP?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Cassel

No

6. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

In the 3CX log for one of the dropped calls, there will probably be a "ACK not received" message. That will usually be the cause of this problem, but best to confirm. Are all of the phones/extensions local? If not, have you successfully run the 3Cx Firewall Checker? Do the PC's involved run through any "network" equipment that could be affecting this?

7. kraichle

It would be interesting to see if the solution is the same for both of our problems. I was convinced it's closely related to my Cisco 7960 phone, but if you're having the same problem with a softphone makes me wonder. I've been stringing this problem along for months. It's always calls to VM or other extensions, once in a while for outgoing external calls, and never for incoming external calls.

Here's my post if you care to follow, https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/cisco-7960-no-ack-after-200-ok.46730/

8. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

@Cassel

It would be helpful to tell us a little about your installation. Also on one pc try uninstalling the antivirus completely not just disabling it as some times some antivirus components can not be disabled.

9. Cassel

Thank you all

Only with 3cx client windows I am having this issue( 30 seconts and drop the call). I just installed x-lite to test and it works fine with no problem. on 3cx installed on IOS no problem also.

I uninstalled everything and just left 3cx client and still had the issue.

I am not sure what to do.

I will leave x-lite to make calls and 3cx to receive calls since 3cx are better to control calls from different queues.

10. Marios Neophytou

Marios Neophytou Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

@Cassel can you attach some logs ?

Thanks

11. thickglass

I have the same issue, any solution yet?

12. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.