Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CS Manamement console can not be opened?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mehseyrafi, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mehseyrafi

Hi
    I have installed the 3CS system.
    But the management console with url= "http://localhost:5481/" can not be retrieved.
    I don't have any idea how to resolve it
    maybe the port 5481 is not opened.
    (I even desabled my antivirus and turned off my windows firewall, but it did not changed)

My OS is windows XP pro SP 3, .Net 1,2,3 are installed, IIS is installed too.

My 3CS system software is now trial (I downloaded it just today)

Thanks

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi ,

If you go to start> All programs > 3CX windows management console will it open?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. carolinainnovative

While I'm sure you meant this, I just want to confirm - you have .net 3.5 installed? not just 3? (they're different)

If you're using 5481, that means you're bypassing IIS and using Cassini (3cx V8) or Abyss (3cx V9). Make sure the services are actually started. If it is v8, it should be called ultidev Cassini or something like that. If it is v9, you'll have to look for it - I don't know the name of the service (I'm using IIS in v9, so i'm not bothering with the built-in server).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.