Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX 10 SP5 - BUG!!!! dial tone does not work !!!

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by LukasCX, Feb 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukasCX

I have an interesting situation in which the tone dialing does not work, here are some example scenarios:
    it happens at the moment of connection to the Gateway Grandstream GXV4108 and when calls are recorded.

Scenario 1
    - I start recording conversations on the internal number 555
    - Calling from this number on which the recording was included on a hotline where you'll be able to use tone dialing, for example tp.sa (to connect to the department that select "2", with another department, select "3")
    - Dial tone is not working

Scenario 2
    - Disables call recording on the internal number 555
    - Calling from this number on which the recording was included on a hotline where you'll be able to use tone dialing, for example tp.sa (to connect to the department that select "2", with another department, select "3")
    - Tone works

LOG:
    (only when the conversation is being recorded)

11:34:42.418 [MS211000] C:127.1: 192.168.77.33:16384 is delivering DTMF using RTP payload (RFC2833). In-Band DTMF tone detection is disabled for this call segment.

2. LukasCX

OK, problem solved
    In the phone configuration, tab Ext1,
    I changed the setting DTMF Tx Method to "InBand",
    and then the tones are transmitted
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.