Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx 10 sp5 simultanious call forwarding issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by netswork, Jan 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. netswork

netswork Active Member

Im running 3cx 10 sp5 with cisco spa525 phones. Using a patton 4960 with a PRI for dialtone. I have them using 9. as a prefix to dial out. I have their mobile phones setup as 9xxxxxxx. When I set their phone to ring their mobile and desk at the same time, the desk phone only rings once, then the mobile starts ringing. It happens for every extension. I have never seen it do this before. The only modifications I have made are

From the 3CX Management , click on the Settings node and then on the Advanced sub-node
    Click on the ‘Custom Parameters’ tab
    In the ‘Filter by Parameter Name’ type ‘allowuse’ (no quotes) and click on the ‘Search’ button
    One entry appear, with a value of ’0′. Change this to ’1′ (no quotes).
    Click on Apply followed by OK.

This is so that the ring group members can take more than one call at a time. All extensions are set to access more than one call at a time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.