Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX 11 Conference invitation email

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Uffe, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uffe

Hello,

Could somone plese paste the original invitation letter for scheduled conferences, or just the codes for conference name etc. I cannot find a way to recover this or find a documentation of the codes.

Thanks in advance

Uffe

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Try this:

http://www.3cx.com/blog/extension-user-manual/create-conf-call-from-3cx-myphone/

3. Uffe

I am sorry, but this does not help. I am looking for the codes in the invitation letter. They are like "$conferencename and $StartTime" and such.

If someone could be kind to just paste in the original letter that comes with v.11 it would help me alot and spare me reinstallation.

/Uffe

4. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

This is the original conference email template:

<Subject>3CX Phone System - You are invited to attend a conference call - $conferencename</Subject>

Hi,

You are invited to attend a conference call - $conferencename which will take place on the following date: $StartTime.

On the scheduled date and time, dial this number $ExtNo and enter the PIN $Pin to join the conference call.
    Employees that are available will be contacted on their extension. In case extension is busy, emplyees can join the conference later by dialing $confnum and entering the following PIN $Pin.
    Conference description: $description.

Regards

The 3CX Team
    3CX Phone System for Windows - developers of software based IP PBX for Windows.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Uffe

Thank you!

/uffe

6. west2

Did you ever find a response to this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.