3CX 11 Conference invitation email

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Uffe, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uffe

Hello,

Could somone plese paste the original invitation letter for scheduled conferences, or just the codes for conference name etc. I cannot find a way to recover this or find a documentation of the codes.

Thanks in advance

Uffe

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Try this:

http://www.3cx.com/blog/extension-user-manual/create-conf-call-from-3cx-myphone/

3. Uffe

I am sorry, but this does not help. I am looking for the codes in the invitation letter. They are like "$conferencename and $StartTime" and such.

If someone could be kind to just paste in the original letter that comes with v.11 it would help me alot and spare me reinstallation.

/Uffe

4. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

This is the original conference email template:

<Subject>3CX Phone System - You are invited to attend a conference call - $conferencename</Subject>

Hi,

You are invited to attend a conference call - $conferencename which will take place on the following date: $StartTime.

On the scheduled date and time, dial this number $ExtNo and enter the PIN $Pin to join the conference call.
    Employees that are available will be contacted on their extension. In case extension is busy, emplyees can join the conference later by dialing $confnum and entering the following PIN $Pin.
    Conference description: $description.

Regards

The 3CX Team
    3CX Phone System for Windows - developers of software based IP PBX for Windows.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Uffe

Thank you!

/uffe

6. west2

Did you ever find a response to this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.