• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx 11 - simultaneous ring

Status
Not open for further replies.

XwareInnovations

Free User
Basic Certified
Reaction score
im using 3cx 11 - and cannot get the simultaneous ring to mobile to work..

if I set the call to forward to mobile after x seconds it does call my mobile just fine.. however nothing I do seems to get them to ring at the same time..

and this is a 2nd part of the question but using this method once I get it working is it possible to ring my mobile from the queue?

I CAN make multiple calls from my pbx

it DOES call my mobile after NO answer Forward.

It may depend on the type of trunk that you are using to send the call to the mobile.

If you are using a PSTN gateway, then the call is usually considered answered ,by 3CX, as soon as the call is sent to the gateway. If you use VoIP, or ISDN, then there may be other factors involved, however they are capable of providing answer supervision.

I am using a sip trunk that supports 3 simultaneous calls.

when I call my extension it rings to all my phones EXCEPT for my mobile

it windows to the mobile once the no answer period has passed then it rings to the mobile just fine.

it just refuses to ring to my mobile at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.