Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx 14 Maintenance Question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by LyonAdmiral, Mar 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LyonAdmiral

Good Day!

We have been on version 14 for a while. It appears because of our budget and legacy operations which won't be phased out for a few years at a minimum. The renewal window for maintenance will be up soon and I want to know if it is not renewed will our 4 line instance of 3CX stop working entirely?

Thanks,
    D

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @LyonAdmiral

Maintenance you can have free updates and upgrades without having to pay extra. For example if you wished to upgrade to V15 and you have active maintenance then you can upgrade for free and your key would be upgraded to V15 automatically.
    The purchased license key does not expire with maintenance and 3CX will not stop working. The license key is purchased once and will continue to work

LyonAdmiral likes this.
  3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Web meeting will stop work, if you don't have valid maintenance.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    LyonAdmiral likes this.
  4. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Yes that is true, sorry i forgot to mention this

5. LyonAdmiral

I also noticed that on the information page, the number of simultaneous phone calls dropped down to what we had purchased to "2", is this by design?

6. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Please note that this shouldn't happen. It should stay at 4 simultaneous calls. What type of license do you have? Also you can try to restart the PBX services and re-activate the license.

7. LyonAdmiral

We purchased a 4 SC Standard from a 3CX partner on 3/17/16 for $395 U.S. and activated it on 4/1/16. I can PM you the key if you'd like. I've restarted the services, but when I go to re-activate the license key it says that it has expired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.