• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx 14 Maintenance Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyonAdmiral

Free User
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Good Day!

We have been on version 14 for a while. It appears because of our budget and legacy operations which won't be phased out for a few years at a minimum. The renewal window for maintenance will be up soon and I want to know if it is not renewed will our 4 line instance of 3CX stop working entirely?

Thanks,
D

Hello @LyonAdmiral

Maintenance you can have free updates and upgrades without having to pay extra. For example if you wished to upgrade to V15 and you have active maintenance then you can upgrade for free and your key would be upgraded to V15 automatically.
The purchased license key does not expire with maintenance and 3CX will not stop working. The license key is purchased once and will continue to work

Reactions: LyonAdmiral
Web meeting will stop work, if you don't have valid maintenance.

Reactions: LyonAdmiral
Yes that is true, sorry i forgot to mention this

I also noticed that on the information page, the number of simultaneous phone calls dropped down to what we had purchased to "2", is this by design?

Please note that this shouldn't happen. It should stay at 4 simultaneous calls. What type of license do you have? Also you can try to restart the PBX services and re-activate the license.

We purchased a 4 SC Standard from a 3CX partner on 3/17/16 for $395 U.S. and activated it on 4/1/16. I can PM you the key if you'd like. I've restarted the services, but when I go to re-activate the license key it says that it has expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.