Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX 14 on Asterisk

Discussion in 'Windows' started by ryank, Dec 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryank

I'm having a problem hooking up 3CX version 14 to our Asterisk platform. Version 5 works as well as version 6 but I can't seem to get version 14 to work with a normal SIP account with my provider. Thoughts?

I get an error that it could not be registered and sometimes I get a gateway not found or something like that but all the time it's complaining about not being able to connect to a 3CX phone system. Thanks ahead of time!

2. ryank

I get a startup message after reinstall with no accounts saying no accounts created by at the end that 3CXPhone can only be used with the 3CX Phone 14 system. Can V14 SP2 NOT work with Asterisk?

3. andreaschr

Hi ryank ,

3CX Phone is designed to work for 3CX Phone System PBX and it will not work with other PBX.

If you want to use 3CX Phone you should Use 3CX Phone System.

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

3CX Phone Version 6 (Windows) was the last one that would work with just about any provider/PBX.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.