3CX 15.1 Pro - Queue Callback broken

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by pact, Aug 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pact

pact New Member

Just testing the callback option after timeout.

In V14 after timeout the system announces 'You have requested a call back on the following number: ##########, Press 0 to change etc etc'

In V15 after timeout the system announces the number and nothing else, so we just get '##########' and silence...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Just tested this but it works on mine. Did you restore a backup from a previous versions on which you had custom promptsets? Worth noting that I used the US English Promptset.

3. pact

pact New Member

Interesting question on the Prompt Set.

I've just had a look, yes we are using a custom promptset which came over from V14.

The callback entries are completely missing from our promptset, where they are present in the default.

Why would have V15 stripped the callback prompts? We have never changed those entries..

And how do we restore them?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

If you still have the V14 backup zip file, in it the .wav files should still be there.

Once you retrieve the .wav files from there, from the V15 Management Console -> Settings -> System Prompts, select your custom promptset and for the "Prompt IDs" that are missing, re-upload the corresponding .wav file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.