• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX 15.5 - Fanvil X5S - Firmware Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nils

Premier Customer
Reaction score
Hi,

we discovered an issue with the current Firmware 1.4.4.2 by fanvil
3CX Version 15.5.13103.5
Default Phone Template

We are using a leading zero to call to an external target.
If we dial for example 00123456 on a fanvil and hang up, the following number shows up in the call log (at the phone) 0123456
The leading zero was removed and we can't dial it again from the call log, because we need the leading zero.

As workaround we downloaded the newest firmware directly from fanvil (1.6.3) and installed it manually at a phone. With this one the problem is fixed. But we have over 200 phones and don't want to update them manually.

Is there a way to provide the firmware update with 3CX or can someone tell us when the udpate is supported by 3CX? :)

Regards
Nils

So 3CX as an alternative firmware capability you can enable under 'Phone / Client' options which may do the trick. As far as when the updated is supported by 3CX you'll know at the same time as everyone else when your phones show red with 'unsupported firmware' and you see it available in the updates section.

Reactions: craigreilly
Hello @Nils

Please note that i do not currently have an SP5 to test this on but i cannot replicate the issue on SP6 (latest version) using firmware 1.4.4.2 and the default template. I would recommend updating your PBX to the latest version and trying again using the supported firmware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRNC IT Infrastructure
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.