Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX 15 cannot login to management console

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rjames@sigels.com, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjames@sigels.com

I am running 3CX V15 on a Windows 2012 R2 Server.

when I last logged into the console about 2 weeks ago it worked fine. Now when I try to login the login page just keeps refreshing and will not let me login.

I have tried multiple web browsers and PCs. Tried the full domain name and IP address.

I have not been able to find any useful log information on the system as to pinpoint this problem.

I would try a uninstall/ reinstall but I do not have a recent enough backup to get all the voicemails etc and I can't create one because that has to be done through the management console.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this or create a backup so I can do a re-install?

2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

hello rjames,

Is remote or local installation? Did you try from different Public IP address?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.