3CX - Add FXS/DECT ?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ALI7682, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALI7682

2. choimarc

Same thing here. It seems that I can only add fax extensions. I have a patton 4324 that I want to configure.

I'm using v15 sp3

Thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi there,

If you upgrade to SP4 you will be able to add a FXS device as well. The templates were added in SP4

4. choimarc

Thanks I will try that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. choimarc

I have upgraded to sp4. I can see the patton on the add fxs/dect page. However, I can only select a 2 or 4 port patton device. My patton 4324 has 24 fxs port. How do I configure that ?

Thanks.

6. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

unfortunately we only have templates for 2 and 4 port FXS devices at the moment. I would recommend contacting patton support to help you provision your device

7. cerifer

Dear Yianish:
    In version 14 the template was included for patton 4324, i got a customer that already have the solution from 3CX since 2014, my customer wants to upgrade to version 15, what will happen with the gateway patton 4324 in case they want to reprovision or reinstall the IP PBX? Hhow do i include the template for the patton SN4324 which was supported by 3CX in earlier versions

regards,

Cristian Fernandez

Attached Files:

8. seetarc

Thanks for sharing this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.