3CX Addroid phone and GSM gateway

Discussion in 'Android' started by spaxton, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spaxton

Hello everyone,

First of all... Thanks to developers for building this application. One or more things I would like to suggest.

First is that 3CX android phone should have auto swiching (based on wifi ssid) between different sip settings which are used in the office and outside the office. With this we dont ever need to change our setting when we are connecting localy or thru internet. This function will make 3CX android phone excellent (3CX representative said that they are developing this. I wrote a mail to them).

The second thing is 3CX GSM gateway for android (this is only my idea. I hope that 3CX will develop this once). Wouldn't it be great if we could receive all our GSM calls on our desk phone when we are at home or in the office? Imagine if all calls sent to our GSM phone could be routed to 3CX pbx and also all mobile phone numbers dialed from our desk phone, routed thru such gateway like this, to be sent from our mobile phone... But ... for now, this is only my idea.

bye ;)

2. jotoca

I totally agree with you. Such features will be a must.

3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. The latest build has the functionality that it will switch between local and remote automatically.

Yeah, and it would be even better if it made the coffee too :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. spaxton

Ooohh maaan... that would be great! :) I will donate! :D

5. spaxton

I can't see how this feature works... How does 3CX phone knows that I am on local or remote network? It is unchanged for me. Can You help?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.