3CX Advice

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bblokey, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bblokey

1.) I am looking for an analog card that has been tested and has the most ports available.

2.) Does anyone have advice on a PRI card that I can use.

Thanks in advance... :)

2. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

helo,

do you want card or gateway ?
    your can use patton 4960 for PRI connexion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bblokey

using the patton 4960 I can tie in my pri line to it then connect it to my 3cx box?

Will the patton 4960 also allow me to setup DID so I can route those calls to an extension?

4. bblokey

do you want card or gateway ? I am looking for the one that gives me the most number of ports and is easy to configure

your can use patton 4960 for PRI connexion. = Using this device how many simultaneous cals can I place using a single box?

This is what I am trying to accomplish

We have two sites... Site A and Site B

Site A has an old PBX and Site B will be using 3CX. I am moving some extension from Site A to Site B. At site A I will be turning the moved extensions to virtual extensions and having them forward to a DID at Site B. At Site B I will be be forwarding a single DID to a specific extension. This way at Site A they will still only dial a 3 digit extension and it seems that they are still within the building.

Now at Site B they will have a PRI line which I want them to be able to call out on to any number that is not a 3 digit extension at Site A or Site B.

Now any 3 digit extension they dial that is not in Site B will be forwarded to Site A using a DID and having our old PBX get the call and strip out the DID leaving only the 3 digit extension which should then be forwarded to the extension.

5. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

hello,

4960 can have a minimum of 15 simultaneous call, but you can upgrade to 120.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.