Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX Advice

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by bblokey, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bblokey

1.) I am looking for an analog card that has been tested and has the most ports available.

2.) Does anyone have advice on a PRI card that I can use.

Thanks in advance... :)

2. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

helo,

do you want card or gateway ?
    your can use patton 4960 for PRI connexion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. bblokey

using the patton 4960 I can tie in my pri line to it then connect it to my 3cx box?

Will the patton 4960 also allow me to setup DID so I can route those calls to an extension?

4. bblokey

do you want card or gateway ? I am looking for the one that gives me the most number of ports and is easy to configure

your can use patton 4960 for PRI connexion. = Using this device how many simultaneous cals can I place using a single box?

This is what I am trying to accomplish

We have two sites... Site A and Site B

Site A has an old PBX and Site B will be using 3CX. I am moving some extension from Site A to Site B. At site A I will be turning the moved extensions to virtual extensions and having them forward to a DID at Site B. At Site B I will be be forwarding a single DID to a specific extension. This way at Site A they will still only dial a 3 digit extension and it seems that they are still within the building.

Now at Site B they will have a PRI line which I want them to be able to call out on to any number that is not a 3 digit extension at Site A or Site B.

Now any 3 digit extension they dial that is not in Site B will be forwarded to Site A using a DID and having our old PBX get the call and strip out the DID leaving only the 3 digit extension which should then be forwarded to the extension.

5. bluetel2

bluetel2 Member

hello,

4960 can have a minimum of 15 simultaneous call, but you can upgrade to 120.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.