Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX and Bandwidth.com

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by php master, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. php master

Hi Guys,

I need a hep to set up a Sip Trunk with Bandwidth.com, i am looking to have a minimal configuration for just one person (Myself).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you

2. Sopock

Sopock Member

Perhaps talk to an Expert on their site? It seems that static IP is required!
    SIP endpoints
    Code:
    user1234@xyz-corp-testing.bwapp.bwsip.io

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Sopock, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  3. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. php master

I am a beginner and still not sure how i should call the API from the 3CX itself.

I checked this page before and it doesn't have any helpful information it's just some VOIP providers.

I appreciate your time guys

5. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

From 3CX there is no API to BW it self, the trunk needs to be set at BW end and the same config needs then to be placed into 3CX.
    If you want to go "automated" you could write a tool which uses on our end the "Call Control API" and parse the data from the API to us to create a trunk....

6. Sopock

Sopock Member

But note that from above guide it is possible to register SIP client:
    For testing purposes, download a SIP client like yate and setup your username, password and realm, you can retrieve your endpoints as follows.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.