• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx and Cysco SPA504g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadoc3

Reaction score
Hello to all.

I have configured a system with 3cx installed on Windows 7 Pro x64 and four Cysco SPA504G.

All phones works great, but i have a serious problem on provisioning them. When i copy url of provisioning in web interface of phone, on reboot phone does not work and when i try to access with admin ask me unknown username and password, showing "spa admin".

I can't use 66 DCHP mode, because server does not have Windows Server.

Any idea what is problem and a way to solve it?

Thanks in advance

BR

what router are you using? some routers can do the DHCP 66

I use branded router by telecom

Hello @Deadoc3

Can you please let us know which version PBX you have installed and if the phones are local or remote?
Also what is the format of your provisioning link? Are you using http and port 5000?
when it asks for a password have you tried the one located at under the phone provisioning in the extension settings?
It's called Phone Web Page password. If that password works it means the phone is provisioned

I have installed v15 of PBX. Phones are in local network.

Link provided for phone is the same for all phones, it's normal?

I have tried with web password and now only one phone works normally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albert.f
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.