3cx and DECT phones with functional transferring

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Hanzz, Jul 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanzz

Hello everybody,

please, does anybody have experience with 3cx and DECT system with several (5-15) various handsets ?
    Problem is that:
    Gigaset C470IP doesn't support transferring well (transfer works only from menu and only with original handset, older Gigaset comfort handsets are problem).
    3cx doesn't support transferring via keystrokes (*;#).

Is here any DECT station which would solve it and enable correct SIP transferring but only via some simple keystrokes (R key, stars sequence etc..).. ?
    For example Zyxel 2302HWUDL is DECT base station with SIP server......but there are no information how transfering works on this device.

Thank you for any replay.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

What about the flash key, recall button on European sets? That is one way of doing a transfer with an ATA and a standard desk phone.... hook flash.

3. Hanzz

Hi !, thx for answer.
    Flash only works on analogue and ISDN phones, doesnt't it ? I could use my old Gigaset 4170 ISDN DECT bases which supports flash commands, but it means to buy an additional ISDN/SIP router...some Patton for example....is it right ?

I thought ISDN technology is dead, my plan was cancel all older bases except handsest and to have only SIP bases.....is this good idea or not ?
    Thank you for any help...

4. ec268

SNOM M3 maybe your choice ~~

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

DECT is simply a cordless technology. Is this a DECT ISDN set or a DECT SIP set? The DECT (cordless phones) I've always used were designed for POTS lines and all have a flash/recall button. When used with an ATA, the flash can be used for transfer. If it's a cordless SIP phone then, it's not something I'm familiar with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.