• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3cx and Exchange 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

klawrence

Reaction score
Hi,

I have recently upgraded our version of 3cx to the newest release but our exchange integration has stopped working. Previously I could just dial 199 (our voicemail number) and have the call routed to our Exchange 2007 box but now it goes straight to the 3cx voicemail no matter what i try. There is nothing in the server status logs apart from a normal call to [email protected]. I have tried entering the IP address as well as trying the dns name of our exchange server. I have also tried a bogus entry in an attempt to make it fail but it keeps going to 3cx voicemail.

We are on an NFR license (partner) and our key did allow access to this feature previously.

Any help or ideas?

Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.