• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX and Hotel with PMS Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

natests

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with the Hotel PMS package? If so Im looking for some feed in regards to success or not success. I look forward to some comments and stories.

We have done some with Roomaster, no problem at all

If a guest Dials 911 is there a way for the front desk to be notified??

I agree with Charles on the Roommaster aspect. Only one file needed to be changed in my instance. Works well.

911 can be handled with an outbound rule. You can use extension ranges or even groups such that a 911 call from the aforementioned can be say strip 3 and prepend XXXX or whatever you might use for the operator/front desk etc. Just keep in mind the order in which rules are invoked and if you have predefined 911 call handling in emergency calls.

Defining an emergency number is giving an option for e-mail notification, when somebody dials it.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.