Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3CX and Iphone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dsen, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dsen

Hi developers,
    Do you have plans for release of 3CX phone for IPhone & iPad?
    Best regards,

2. TotallyVoIP

It is currently in Beta test, and I understand plans for lauch are getting very close to release to apple for final sign off, so I guess anything from a week to 6 weeks is possible, depending on how things go.

It's pretty good, just about to install latest version, take a look at the dedicated 3CX iPhone section for more news

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. amirnaor

Hi
    Is it possible to get the beta version to test it?
    Regards

4. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Yes but you have to know the secret location of where to find it. Its hidden on the 3CX Home Page
    http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/new-3cxphone-5-rc1/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. abc123

abc123 Active Member

Thats the 3cx softphone not the iPhone download.

The iphone beta is closed (as you can imagine they had a lot of volunteers!). We are waiting on it too and have been told (there is an iphone category in the forums) that it was in final testing and being submitted to Apple for approval into the store.

so it is a wait and see for Apple to approve it (I would guess late November knowing Apple).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.