Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

3cx and Lancom 1724 Gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by xxxomxxx, Mar 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxxomxxx

Hi

i have a Lancom 1724 gateway and would like to connect via 3CX. I have the following options:

Create a SIP PBX Line->but how do i connect to such a line? I can Define the following for the SIP PBX Line on the Lancom:

Active || Name || Comment || SIP || domain/realm || Registrar || Proxy || Port || Tag || Password || Call prefix || Line prefix

My Gateway has the Domain "intern" and the IP 192.168.1.21, My 3CX has the Domain/Realm ?? and the IP 192.168.1.37. The Lancom has 4 ISDN Ports, two of them are for external calls, two of them for connecting isdn phones. (at least, that is the way i configured them)

regards

Cobra

2. xxxomxxx

any help? Lancom is now even listed under suported devices.

How do i setup the connection? Anybody?

3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi,

Please follow the guide - if you follow it completely then it should work fine. The device is vendor supported though - it means that for tech support you need to contact Lancom

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.