3CX and NetSuite

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by George C, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George C

Hi guys. I was wondering if anyone has made any progress with integrating 3CX and NetSuite. We don't wish to go with a 3rd party such as TenFold if we are able to make this happen in house via the 3CX integration template.

usat likes this.
  2. Mike Cartwright

Hi, George!

As per this thread from a couple of months ago, the 3CX - Netsuite native integration is still in the works. I know that you don't want to go for a 3rd party software, but I will just say that Tenfold is still a great viable option. Good luck!

3. ZS Support

Hi,

Any update on this topic? We share the same sentiment as George - we'd rather not pay (a lot) for a 3rd party solution if this will be natively available in the short term or we can do the integration ourselves. The latter would also be a waste of time of multiple people are working on it at the same time. Perhaps 3CX can make it possible for parties like us to collaborate so that this gets off the ground faster?

usat and George C like this.
  4. George C

From what we have found after conferring with users on Spiceworks is that NetSuite is all javascript and is not compatible with the template provided by 3CX. We are looking into solutions but have not found one yet. It looks like the only way to make this happen would be to hire your own freelance developer to integrate the services or to pay a 3rd party. The information from 3CX has been fairly murky on if the integration is actually being worked on or just saying it is to appease users.

usat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.