3CX and PAP2T

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by azeem, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azeem

Hello,

I am new to this forum.

a) I want to set up a 3CX PBX on a dedicated server (HP Proliant series) to cater for approx 400 users.

Therefore I would like to know that if I have a raid 1 setup on the server, can I count on no downtime if one of the harddisks fails?

b) I would like to also set up a mirror server at another location.

Is it possible to do this so as to have a backup system to prevent loss of communication to our customers?

c) I have noticed mention of Linksys SP----- series being used here on this forum. However, I am planing to use Linksys PAP2T as my customers are at widespread locations.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to use Linksys PAP2T phone adaptor with 3CX?

d) Does anybody know if there is any billing software available which works with 3CX?

Best regards
    Azeem

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Use supported gateways. Patton is the preferred option. Deploying a 400 user system and then using a linksys PAPT is something i really can not recommend.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. amygoda

amygoda Member

I tried it before
    for local lan calls it works fine
    but with internet calls you could see some isues (normal solved with vpn or stun server)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.