• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX and Rhino cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbarney

Reaction score
Does 3CX support any cards such as Rhino's Analog->Digital cards? I.e. http://www.rhinoequipment.com//R4FXOCard-EC.html

We use one for our trixbox, and I was hoping I could use the Rhino card from the trixbox to integrate into my test 3cx system.

Thanks.

We're supporting ONLY SIP/RTP interfaced hardware. We do not work with hardware on device driver level.

Wow, very quick response.... I Love this..

What kind of devices do you recommend to handle PSTN conversions?

I'm not fiddling with hardware myself so I couldn't recommend anything. But there's list of supported hardware, and in forums there were a lot of discussions on the matter. Personally I remember many good comments about Patton devices. As far as I know it's one of the most powerful PSTN gateways, but it's not easy to understand all its settings and options. Though 3CX provides provisioning templates for Pattons, so its settings complexity should not be a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sprice352
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.