3CX and Rhino cards

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dbarney, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbarney

Does 3CX support any cards such as Rhino's Analog->Digital cards? I.e. http://www.rhinoequipment.com//R4FXOCard-EC.html

We use one for our trixbox, and I was hoping I could use the Rhino card from the trixbox to integrate into my test 3cx system.

Thanks.

2. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

We're supporting ONLY SIP/RTP interfaced hardware. We do not work with hardware on device driver level.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dbarney

Wow, very quick response.... I Love this..

What kind of devices do you recommend to handle PSTN conversions?

4. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

I'm not fiddling with hardware myself so I couldn't recommend anything. But there's list of supported hardware, and in forums there were a lot of discussions on the matter. Personally I remember many good comments about Patton devices. As far as I know it's one of the most powerful PSTN gateways, but it's not easy to understand all its settings and options. Though 3CX provides provisioning templates for Pattons, so its settings complexity should not be a problem.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.