3CX and Salesforce Call Logging

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by belikecopper, Oct 31, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belikecopper

I have setup the integration with Salesforce (Lightning) and 3CX (15) using the server side method.
    https://www.3cx.com/docs/salesforce-crm-integration

I have also setup the extension to download the integration script and inputted my login and token.

I have installed the 3CX Click to Dial chrome extension.

I know there is communication between 3CX and Salesforce because the 3CX Log was returning errors around retrieving 'Fax' field in a database query and i have resolved that.

Why doesn't the record of a call (journaling) log as an activity in Salesforce?

2. Andreas Paradisiotis

You need to to enable "journaling"
    From 3CX client go to settings> advances settings > integrations>General and in behavior section check enable journaling

Thanks

Benson hunag likes this.
  3. Cody210

Hi- I Just went through the exact instructions here https://www.3cx.com/docs/salesforce-crm-integration for server side configuration. I have tried over and over and spent hours on this integration with 3CX Pro 15.5 and Salesforce Enterprise to no avail. As well as inputting Security Key API and Salesforce log-in credentials in Advanced Settings in the 3CX softphone. What am I missing here? Please help this headache I am having here as I really need this to work!

Thanks!

4. Benson hunag

I have installed 3CX Professional NFR 15.5, and activated the salesforce integration in server and client. I have also configured the salesforce account and password in 3CX windows client application. When I use inbound call for testing new contact, it can trigger the pop-up explorer and transfer to create a new contact. However, after I have fill the contact information and save. The second call by the same number can't search the current contact phone or mobile, it always transfer to create a new contact. Is anything I miss? How to track the problem? Thanks!

Benson

5. Marios Neophytou

Marios Neophytou Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Benson hunag,

What matching strategy are using ?

Thank you

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.