• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX and Salesforce integration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Daniels

Reaction score
Hi,

Is anyone currently working with 3CX and Salesforce or have successfully integrated these systems?

Hello Carl,

What is the Issue with the Salesforce integration ? Perhaps i can help .

The problem I have is that it only works with the Windows client. Are there plans to add Salesforce integration support to the new web client?

Yes sure.. Wait and see :)
First we will fully release webclient. Then we will add new integration modules. If you are interested to be a beta tester send me a pm and when the time comes I will give you access to test servers. If you are a Salesforce user, your feedback will be great for us.

Yes sure.. Wait and see :)
First we will fully release webclient. Then we will add new integration modules. If you are interested to be a beta tester send me a pm and when the time comes I will give you access to test servers. If you are a Salesforce user, your feedback will be great for us.
Hi, as a 3cx reseller I really wpuld like to use the webclient tohgether with salesforce on mac. I have a coupple of big oppertunities with customers that are really waiting for this. PLease get in touch with me @ dutchtel

Reactions: boldtech
We are working on a new server side CRM integration solution that will work cross-platform via webclient.
This will come later in Q3.

will this be available also if we offer the "hosted multitenant" solution trough Motto (netherlands) an can i go in the beta program for this?

This will be available on Version 15.5 of 3CX PBX.
If the hosted multitenant solution is the one I think, then that's v14 so this feature will not be developed for V14.
Sure - when the first updates are made, they will be shipped as beta versions so you can be informed from the changelog and test the beta update when it is launched.

we are selling the hosted tenant, bur recently upgraded to 15.5

This feature will be developed and shipped to 15.5 Sp1 installations and above.

So glad that you guys are working on unveiling the web client version of the integration. A friend of mine told me they're using Tenfold (Chrome extension) to integrate Salesforce and 3CX. I'm not prepared to join the bandwagon just yet, but their features sound really promising. Would the web client be available before the year ends?

Yes it will - coming soon. Stay on the lookout..
Let me know if you are interested in testing a beta. PM Me.

Yes it will - coming soon. Stay on the lookout..
Let me know if you are interested in testing a beta. PM Me.

Thanks for responding, Nicky. Glad to know that this is in the works!

hello nicky, is the feature released with 15.5 Sp1 ?

Yes in Alpha stage - it has bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.