• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

3CX and vTiger implementation server and client side

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisystems

Customer
Reaction score
Hello

My question it’s easy, anyone know if it’s in the 3CX todo list the availability of the server side integration with vtiger CRM? Open source edition, not the hosted one....

Another thing, we have tested the client side integration plugin with 3CX and vTiger open source edition but didn’t works... maybe the plugin work just with the cloud hosted one? API are different?

Thanks and best regards to all

Hello @alisystems,

The vTiger integration has been tested with the cloud version. The open source edition probably has a different API, many users have reported that it doesn't work...

However, you have the C# code of our plugin, and you can update it as you need. So maybe if the changes to the API are minimal, you can make the changes yourself.

Kind regards.
Ernesto.

Hello Ernesto

thanks you for your answer!
I will try to check if anything has changed in the API at this point.

Can I ask you if 3CX is expected to develop the "Server Side" version? In version 15.5 you have introduced many CRMs with this integration except vTiger.

If the development is not planned, do you know any developer who can do it by design/project?

Reactions: AGidi
In the long term, we'll be migrating all the CRM integration modules to server side. But we don't know when that will happen for a specific CRM.

Meanwhile, you can try to create a template using the tool we just released, no programming needed:
https://www.3cx.com/docs/crm-integration/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.